CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6/16/2009

Showered....

Bucket hosted a wonderful baby shower at her house for me this past weekend. It was really nice! She is so good for me because she makes me snap out of my anto-social self! Had a wonderful time with wonderful people, food, and games! So happy for the people who still put up with me even when i drop off the face of the earth!

Then today, my partner teacher Nerina, planned a surprise baby shower with my students. They kept it a secret for weeks. Each student wrote me a poem and a letter. The presented them and gave me gifts. Such a wonderful day. I cannot believe how wonderful my students are. They have very little, yet they still give to me. I have the best job in the world.

My mom and other family members bought me my stroller and my carseat and I LOVE IT!
THANKS BUCKET! I LOVE YOU TO PIECES~ SORRY I AM SUCH A PAIN IN THE BUTT!

2 comments:

mandyb said...

cute carseat.. what a nice gift.. all the best with the last 8 weeks... from your kiwi friends in NZ

Unknown said...

haha April I am just now reading your blog. Yes you're a shittie friend but I still love you anyway. xoxo bucket