CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7/13/2005

top ten secrets- for today....

in no particular order:

1. most days, even though i am in love with my husband, i stay married for the kids.
2. i am a people person who doesn't really like too many people.
3. i wish i knew my daddy.
4. i can't stand it when people get pregnant by "accident" when i've been "trying" for so long.
5. i would only be sad if something terrible happened to my husband's ex-wife because of our kids.
6. people tell me that they think i am pretty but i see a million things that need to be fixed.
7. i want to quit school.
8. i miss french fries.
9. i do not tell my family any truths about my life. or many others for that matter. the daughter/sister/coworker that they know does not really exist.
10. i wish i could go on a really long vaction to somewhere far, far away with my two best friends- lele and bucket!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lets go on vacation! I am so ready for one!