CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7/13/2005

5 things

5 bad habits - waiting too long to pee, not answering my cell phone, judging others, interrupting people when they are talking, nagging my husband to do it "my way".

5 greatest joys- my students, my children, my wedding day, my college diploma, my flip-flops.

5 famous people i would love to meet- johnny depp, jesus, leonardo dicaprio, michael jackson, prince

5 television shows i watch- general hospital, the real world, law and order svu, road rules, extreme makeover (home and body)

5 bands/singers i love- u2, prince, michael jackson, sarah mclachlan, melissa ethridge

5 favorite foods- bean and cheese burritos, grilled cheese covered in butter, asparagus (if you can believe that), brocolli ( if you can believe THAT!), veggie wraps from ca. chic. cafe

5 places i want to go- spain, italy, hawaii, the caribbean, heaven

5 things i'd do with $100 million- build a few of my dream houses, put $10 million in savings for my kids, travel, give it away (really!), build my own private school for students with disabilities

No comments: