CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6/16/2009

the day i started blogging

this is what i wrote:

my intro

so i am giving this blog thing a try. i have a lot to say most of the time so why not just get it out here! i have somewhat of a crazy life. as much as i try to minimize my past, i have been through some experiences that have made me a bit more sarcastic, blunt, and just plain realistic (although i am an idealist at heart). overall, i try to have a positive outlook on life. i am a lot to handle. you either love me or you hate me. i do not believe in much grey area- i am a black or white kind of girl. because i am a realist based on life experiences and an idealists at heart, please disregard the million contradictions i will make in regards to any possible subjects introduced in this blog.

here are the "daily's" in my life:

i am a strong and independent female but i am not a feminist.

i am a wife.

i am a mother. some people like to say that i am not. i like to tell them to fuck off!

i am an optimist.

i am the center of my family. the glue.

i am a teacher.

i am a student.

i am a weight watcher.

i am a scrapbooker.

i am a libra.

i am a catholic.

i am a shitty friend.

i am the luckiest person in the world to have such great friends who put up with me being such a shitty one!

i am a survivor.

i am in constant search of a better me but amazingly proud of the person that i am.

i am what i am.

for now......

No comments: