CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7/02/2007

Scrap Share

this one was done awhile ago. late october of last year we almost didn't make it. we are a work in progress and hope to last forever. thats what this one is about....

my boy turned 12 in April. so its official- he's a tweenager. pray for me!
this is my brother and my uncle bobby. this picture was taken at the end of 2006. we grew up with bobby and he his infamously known as my bruncle because he is more like a brother to me than an uncle, but now he lives in texas so time with him is too short and cherished! i miss him soooo much! these are the most important men of my life! i love them!


my nephew Aidan was a punkass on his birthday in feb. so being the wonderful auntie that i am, i took pictures of him in his time of "punkassness"



my girl turned 8 in may and i still cannot believe it. seriously- i still say she is 7 and have to correct myself every time!




my mom turned 50 in june and we took a weekend family trip to play together! we spent the first day at the beach and Aidan was just too cute so i had to snap away!



this one was taken on new years day. my brother in law john is a great guy and abbie, my niece is totally in love with him! i'm pretty sure he feels the same way!



oh that face! such a great face!





my brother and his baby! love these boys!


No comments: